Truma Saphir comfort RC
Storage compartment air conditioner and heater in one
- Practical timer function to switch the appliance on and off automatically
- Select the temperature in one degree increments
- In heat pump mode, heats with up to 1700W
- Can be used at camp sites with fuses from six amperes
- Lightweight, just 23.5 kilograms
Truma Saphir comfort RC is a powerful storage compartment air conditioning system that cools very quickly and efficiently. In cooling mode, the Truma Saphir also dehumidifies and cleans the air with the integrated fluff and particle filters. Thanks to the reversible cooling circulation system it can also be used as a heater with heat pump. With a heat output of 1700W, the appliance generates pleasant warmth, especially during spring and autumn.
The storage compartment air conditioning system can be adjusted by remote control or on the digital CP plus control panel. If, in addition to the air conditioner, you also have a Truma Combi heater in your vehicle, you can use automatic climate control.
Your authorised Truma dealership will install the Truma Saphir comfort RC centrally in a storage compartment, such as a storage bench. Thanks to the pre-assembled fixing system, it is installed very quickly. The storage compartment air conditioning system is ideal for vehicles between 5.5 and about 6.5 metres long. For larger vehicles,Truma recommend that you install two Saphir air conditioning systems.
- Cools very efficiently
- The smallest air conditioning system in its class: space-saving installation in a storage bench
- Ideal for allergy sufferers: not only cools the air, but also cleans and dehumidifies it
- Four operating modes (cooling, heating, automatic, air circulation) and three fan speeds
- In sleep mode, the internal fan operates at a slow speed and is therefore very quiet
Power supply, 230 V 240 V approx. , 50 HzPower consumption, cooling 4.2 APower consumption, heating 3.7 AStart-up current, 20 A (150 ms)Cooling power, 2400 WHeating power, 1700 WVolumetric air flow max, 380 m/hDeployment range, +4 C to +43 CMaximum incline during operation, 8%Weight (without installation material) approx, 23.5 kgDimensions (L x W x H) 628 x 400 x 290 mm Built-in dimensions (L x W x H) 858 x 440 x 290 mm