Truma Combi 6 E is a warm air heater with integrated hot water generator. It’s different from Truma Combi 6 due to its integrated electric heating elements. These allow you to run the heater in gas, electrical or mixed mode. For stationary use at camp sites, you can run the Combi heater with the 12V power supply unit without the vehicle battery.
All you have to do is set your preferred temperature on the digital control panel and leave the rest to the powerful fans in the Truma Combi 6 E. They distribute warm air evenly throughout the vehicle through four air outlets. If the water tank is filled, water is heated at the same time. In summer, you can heat just the water without using the space heater. At temperatures below 3 degC, the FrostControl drain valve opens and automatically drains the tank. The water is drained intermittently so that the drain doesn’t freeze.
Combi 6 E is not only powerful and economical, it can also be installed flexibly in any vehicle and requires little space.
- Intuitive operation of Combi 6 E with the digital CP plus iNet ready control panel
- Automatic climate control possible in combination with a Truma air conditioner
- FrostControl drain valve integrated (requires no electricity)
- With integrated heating elements: runs in gas, electric or mixed mode
- Fast, even water heating in a very short time
- Very low power consumption
- Lightweight and compact, allowing various installation options
- In hot water mode, water can be heated independently of the space heater
- Energy sources: Propane / butane + electricity
- Operating pressure: 30 mbar
- Rated heat output in gas mode: 2000 W / 4000 W / 6000 W
- Rated heat output in electric mode: 900 W / 1800 W
- Rated heat output in mixed mode max.: 5800 W
- Fuel consumption: 160 460 g/h
- Power consumption (at 12 V): operation of heater and water container: max. 6.5 A for short periods (average approx. 1.4 A)
- Power consumption (at 12 V): heating water container: max. 0.4 A
- Power consumption (at 230 V): 3.9 A / 7.8 A
- Air flow rate (free blowing) with 4 warm air outlets: max. 287 cubic metre/h
- Quiescent current: approx. 1 mA
- Quiescent current consumption CP plus (optional): 3 mA
- FrostControl heating element (optional): max. 0.4 A
- Water capacity: 10 litres
- Pump pressure: max. 2.8 bar
- System pressure: max. 4.5 bar
- Heating time (from approx. 15 degreesC to approx. 60 degreesC): Water container approx. 23 min.
- Heating time (from approx. 15 degreesC to approx. 60 degreesC): Heater and water container acc. to EN 15033 approx. 80 min.
- Weight approx.: 15.5 kg
- Dimensions (L: x W x H) 510 x 450 x 300 mm
- Installation dimensions: 540 x 500 x 350 mm